Prague, Czech Republic – June 2012
Women’s ministry teams offer opportunities to encourage and serve others in a cross-cultural setting, often in unique ways that only other women understand.
This team is currently in Prague. Click here to follow their ministry.
Women with a heart for seeing first-hand what God is doing in Prague; women who want to bring some new excitement to their church’s mission worldview, biological or spiritual mothers and daughters (18+) who want to serve together.
1. A 5 day English camp with a trip outside of Prague to invite the students to attend with us.
2. A 2 day (2 hours each evening) enrichment time for women in the church.
3. Testimonies to share with the church.
4. Opportunities to see the most beautiful city in Europe!!
5. A chance to share Christ is the most atheistic country in the world. A recent study showed that the Czech Republic will be the first nation where religion will totally disappear.
6. An opportunity to encourage the church in the Czech Republic.
For more information contact Miriam Pacheco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request weekly e-mail updates from Prague ministry.
Powered by Facebook Comments