- A Missional Mosaic is the product of more than 18 months of work by the WoRTh Project (Working towards a Robust Theology)- a core group of missional leaders on the role and dignity of women. The anthology was edited by Encompass global workers L. Klawitter and B. Schwan. We are delighted that their work is now in an accessible format for the broader Body of Christ. Order your digital copy here.
- View our 75th Anniversary Video.
- The 10 most common misconceptions about women
- Resources for Widows
- Jennifer Rothschild – women’s ministry
This site offers resources and ideas for women’s ministry from Jennifer Rothschild
- Sweet Monday
Creative evangelism that “reaches out to women one sweet invitation at a time for Christ.”
- Global Pastors’ Wives Network
A community of pastors’ wives from a myriad of denominations, who believe that connecting with each other and sharing resources can equip us to faithfully and enthusiastically partner with our husbands for ministry and service.
- Just Between Us
A magazine dedicated to ministry wives and women in ministry.
- Revive our Hearts’ National Conference
Designed to help women discover and embrace God’s created design and mission for their lives, reflect the beauty and heart of Christ to their world, intentionally pass on the baton of Truth to the next generation, pray earnestly for an outpouring of God’s Spirit in their families, churches, nation, and world.
- Widow to widow
This site is designed to be a resource not only for the widow who is struggling with the difficult issues that accompany loss, but also for her friends, family, and others who desire to come along side of her as a source of encouragement.
- Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches
- Encompass World Partners
- BMH Books
- FGBC World
- CE National
- GO2 Church Planting
- Grace College and Seminary