Women’s Spectrum writer information
Writers are invited to submit articles now on the theme for 2016-2017:
We have been given power to overcome the world! What is this power to overcome that God has given us? How do we take hold of it? How are we to use it?
1 John 5:4 (NIV)
For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
We are looking for personal stories that fit the theme and would be relevant to our readers. We are not looking for devotionals, but feel free to include scripture in your story. If you have any questions about your article idea, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A few examples of the types of articles we are looking for include:
- Do you have a story about being given the power to overcome sin?
- Have you seen God’s power in overcoming relational heartache?
- Has God given you the power to overcome personal insecurities within His calling on your life?
- Have you experienced the power to overcome bitterness?
- Do you know what it’s like to receive the power to overcome fear in the face of danger?
- Have you witnesses power to overcome disagreements and disunity within the Body of Christ?
- Where have you seen God’s power overcome the powers of the world?
Articles should be submitted by February 28, 2016.
Have a Story to Share but aren’t a writer? Contact us!