Women’s Spectrum writer information
Writers are invited to submit articles now on the theme for 2017-2018:
Culture demands we stop talking about boundaries. The Bible clearly places boundaries in our lives for our protection. What do we do in a generation where boundaries are relative and right and wrong are rarely defined? Do you have an experience you would like to share of how God has taught you His desire for boundaries in your life?
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalms 16:6-8 (NIV)
We are looking for personal stories that fit the theme and would be relevant to our readers. We are not looking for devotionals, but feel free to include scripture in your story. If you have any questions about your article idea, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A few examples of the types of articles we are looking for include:
- Why is it necessary to have boundaries?
- How have you seen Godly boundaries work within your church?
- How do you set boundaries: emotional, physical, verbal, sexual, spiritual, etc.?
- Can you share a myth you may have believed about boundaries and how God reshaped your thinking?
- Was there a time where God led you to restructure or re-assess your boundaries?
- How do you set boundaries for your family and/or children?
- Has God ever used a boundary to teach you about Himself or a fellow believer in Christ?
Articles should be submitted by January 28, 2017.
Have a Story to Share but aren’t a writer? Contact us!