Women’s Spectrum writer information
Writers are invited to submit articles now on the theme for 2015-2016:
How do we stand firm when everything around us is shifting? Where do we find solid ground on which to stand?
1 Corinthians 15:58 (NIV)
“Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
We are looking for personal stories that fit the theme and would be relevant to our readers. We are not looking for devotionals, but feel free to include scripture in your story. If you have any questions about your article idea, contact us at email@example.com
A few examples of the types of articles we are looking for include:
- Standing firm against social pressure
- Standing firm against idolatry in our society
- Standing firm on matters of Christian character and practice
- Stories of people who are standing/have stood firm in difficult circumstances
- Standing firm in an ungodly workplace or environment
- Standing firm against media pressure
- How can we stand firm? What are some key elements?
- What is accomplished when we stand firm?
- Will we stand firm (possibilities of persecution in America)?
- Tips for preparing yourself to stand firm
- Facing your fears of standing firm
- How do you stand firm graciously?
Articles should be submitted by February 28, 2015.
Have a Story to Share but aren’t a writer? Contact us!